Sales & Marketing Manager
Manage sales team and perform sales duties including local lead generation, lead follow-ups, deal closings, and post-sale follow-ups. Must have an outgoing personality and be self-managed while reporting vital sales data to the owners of the company.
Aquire, follow-up, close, and maintain leads, lead generation, accounts, and the overall sales force of the company.
Manage other sales agents to ensure a smooth sales flow.
Schedule, attend and plan meetings with potential clients on-site or in-office.
- Associates or technical diploma required
- 2 years of experience in sales and marketing required
- 1 year of experience in management required
- Intermediate knowledge of the digital marketing industry required
- Superb communication skills required
- Professional appearance and upkeep required
Holiday events and meals, offices open as a shelter for employees and family during disasters such as hurricanes, employee break rooms, designated smoking areas, drug-free work environment, 2nd Amendment Employer, higher learning-friendly, veteran-friendly.
- Works well without constant supervision
- Initiative Seeking
- Computer and mobile-savvy
- Easy to establish connections and contacts
Offer ended on February 7, 2020