Goldsboro Web Development is a vetern-owned and veteran-run digital marketing firm located in Princeton, North Carolina - 10 minutes from Goldsboro AND Smithfield. We are one of the top digital marketing firms in North Carolina with our new customers being primary word-of-mouth leads. We need an individual to follow-up on leads (usually VERY hot) that our website generates passively and to get your own leads during slow times through professional contacts and business networking. This position is commission-only to start. After 90 days, if the hiree is able to prove a sales record, we will add a salary drawn from commission as well with other bennifits such as 50/50 help with medical insurance and 50/50 help with a 401K.
We maintain a zero-drama relaxed atmosphere for our workplace. But due to long and negative past experiences with sales persons, we require a commission-only probationary period of 90 days and this is non-negotiable.
As a manager, you will be able to request more or less sales team members, at which point the Managing Director will bring in applicants for you to interview. Once a hire is made, the hiree for this position will draw a salary for management in addition to any commission you make.
- Be present at the office during normal business hours
- Follow-up on leads, sales, quotes, and estimates
- Generate new leads, quotes, and estimates
- Keep work-area clean and tidy
- Remain in uniform and within dress-code while in the office or meeting with customers or potential customers
- Keep a professional appearance
- Associates Degree (or better) in marketing or visual arts OR 4 years of sales experience
- Highschool Diploma OR GED
- Novice knowledge of websites required
- Intermediate knowledge of computers required (MS Word, MS Excel, Printing, etc)
- Intermediate knowledge of office management required
- Reliable Transportation and Driver's License
- Must maintain a professional appearance
- Great latitude is given to this possition with the freedom to work how you want using the methods you know to work best for you
- Holiday meals are commonplace at this company
- Employee outtings are also commonplace at this company
- 401K after 90 days (50/50)
- Medical Insurance after 90 days (50/50)
- Our offices are opened a shelters for family (aka employees) and pets (who are also family) during natural disasters
- 2nd Amendment workplace - if you're afraid of firearms, this is not the workplace for you, but if you feel comfortable carrying a firearm, this is most certainly the workplace for you - the owner (a US Army Combat Veteran) provides fireams training to employees who ask for it.
For more information Call Mike at 919.648.1333 at extension 1001.
Offer ended on April 30, 2021