Goldsboro Web Development is a vetern-owned and veteran-run digital marketing firm located in Princeton, North Carolina - 10 minutes from Goldsboro AND Smithfield. We are one of the top digital marketing firms in North Carolina with our new customers being primary word-of-mouth leads. We need an individual to follow-up on leads (usually VERY hot) that our website generates passively and to get your own leads during slow times through professional contacts and business networking. This position is commission-only to start. After 90 days, if the hiree is able to prove a sales record, we will add a salary drawn from commission as well with other bennifits such as 50/50 help with medical insurance and 50/50 help with a 401K.
We maintain a zero-drama relaxed atmosphere for our workplace. But due to long and negative past experiences with sales persons, we require a commission-only probationary period of 90 days and this is non-negotiable.
As a manager, you will be able to request more or less sales team members, at which point the Managing Director will bring in applicants for you to interview. Once a hire is made, the hiree for this position will draw a salary for management in addition to any commission you make.
- Be present at the office during normal business hours
- Follow-up on leads, sales, quotes, and estimates
- Generate new leads, quotes, and estimates
- Keep work-area clean and tidy
- Remain in uniform and within dress-code while in the office or meeting with customers or potential customers
- Keep a professional appearance
- Associates Degree (or better) in marketing or visual arts OR 4 years of sales experience
- Highschool Diploma OR GED
- Novice knowledge of websites required
- Intermediate knowledge of computers required (MS Word, MS Excel, Printing, etc)
- Intermediate knowledge of office management required
- Reliable Transportation and Driver's License
- Must maintain a professional appearance
- Great latitude is given to this possition with the freedom to work how you want using the methods you know to work best for you
- Holiday meals are commonplace at this company
- Employee outtings are also commonplace at this company
- 401K after 90 days (50/50)
- Medical Insurance after 90 days (50/50)
- Our offices are opened a shelters for family (aka employees) and pets (who are also family) during natural disasters
- 2nd Amendment workplace - if you're afraid of firearms, this is not the workplace for you, but if you feel comfortable carrying a firearm, this is most certainly the workplace for you - the owner (a US Army Combat Veteran) provides fireams training to employees who ask for it.
For more information Call Mike at 919.648.1333 at extension 1001.