We are seeking an Account Executive responsible for selling Goldsboro Web Development products and services to both new and existing customers. In addition, you will work to develop a pipeline to drive revenue growth. You will also be responsible for developing effective and specific account plans, as well as ensuring revenue target delivery and sustainable growth. This role has excellent books of business opportunities to advance and excel in your career, as we work with the largest companies in the world.
- Establish and maintain key relationships with assigned customer accounts.
- Find and nurture opportunities for the company’s solutions by following up with leads, and penetrating target accounts.
- Achieve or exceed sales targets.
- Develop and deliver presentations and coordinate high-level functional product demonstrations to new and existing accounts.
- Participate in the development of the account relationships, prospect profiling, and sales cycles.
- Maintain in-house CRM system with accurate customer and pipeline information
- B.A. in Business, Communications or related field
- 2-4 year's sales experience preferred
- Customer-focused, results-driven, excellent communicator
- High energy, self-starter who can learn quickly and easily engage clients at multiple levels
- Able to work effectively as a team and individual contributor
Holiday events and meals, offices open as a shelter for employees and family during disasters such as hurricanes, employee break rooms, designated smoking areas, drug-free work environment, 2nd Amendment Employer, higher learning-friendly, veteran-friendly.
Offer ended on May 24, 2020