Automate Reporting. Simplify Indexing. Stop Abuse.
Let’s go over some quick features of this amazing software.
- Full Featured User Management
- Automatic Abuse Reporting
- Automatic Syndication and Pushing
- Automatic generation of bad networks
- Show relationships between attacks
- Track networks that attack you the most
- Track uncooperative abuse departments
- Publicly display your abuse reports for other sysadmins
You Submit A Report
You simply copy and paste your full log. Sure, you may have to play with how big of a file can be posted to PHP. After, our system checks database for existing IPs, if it is new, it queries the network for the abuse email and stores it.
A few moments later...
The Cron Job Runs
In a Cron job, the database is checked for unresolved abuse reports and then sends emails based on the logs to the abuse IP with a pre-constructed report that includes the report information as well as the logs you included. The abuse department is instructed to address the issue on the abuse interface by being given a custom link to mark the abuse report as resolved or unfounded.
Relax and Watch
If you mark an abuse report as "hostile" or you have multiple outstanding abuse reports from multiple IP's under their control, the system will flag them as "Bad Abuse" and will let you know what IP blocks to rate limit or permanently block.